Your first stop before you buy a patio heater.
Subscribe now to receive great deals on Patio Heaters
Does your winter feature chestnuts roasting by the fire or mostly huddling under blankets indoors?
Have you considered a similar solution for your outdoor space at home?
Indoor heating driving up your power bill?
Find the right heater to efficiently radiate heat.
Buying Guide | How to Buy a Patio Heater
The complete guide to extending your time outside
- Who is going to use the heater?
- Where precisely do you want to heat?
- What kind of heater do you want?
- Exactly where do I buy one particular?
- How You’ll Use It?
- Typical Weather
- Aesthetics and Atmosphere
- Ease of Use
Considerations When Buying Patio Heaters
- Heating Area – Measure the length, width, and total square footage of the space you need heated.
Different Types of Outdoor Heaters
Patio Heaters For Hosting Friends Outdoor.
To properly heat a tented event, you will need about one heater for every 1,500 square feet. That’s
the average and can shift depending on several factors:
- More guests in a tighter space will require less heat.
- A shorter tent will require less heat.
- Open ends to the structure will require more heat.
By centralizing intimate group seating arrangements and food near the heat sources, you will pull
your guests together. While exciting food, beverages, and entertainment are key factors, a great
party is always about the terrific people.
Whether you are a parent hosting a graduation party, a friend helping to organize a wedding
– Business Insider, November 2020
“keep cold-weather gatherings warm while you’re social distancing