Your first stop before you buy a patio heater.
Host your friends outdoors in warmth. Safe patio heaters are a significant expense. We’re here to help.
Subscribe now to receive great deals on Patio Heaters
I’m done with winter. Next season please! Have you ever felt the same in your winter days? Do you also count days for the winter to get over? Ok! Then, you’re in the right place.What if the winter seasons didn’t have to be all about chestnuts roasting by the fire and huddling under blankets indoors? What if you could enjoy the frost and family time on your patio?
With all the improved new trend in outdoor dwelling, that has unquestionably been by Television Gardening Do it yourself systems, we’re all paying out more money on our backyard garden and patio regions. Making an inspirational outside dwelling house is a thing we could all do, with a wide range of hard and tender landscaping items, lighting, decorations and garden add-ons out there extensively on the market.
Many of the most up-to-date innovations are in yard heating which enables us to invest extra of our valuable leisure time enjoying our backyard garden or patio region, whether it is for entertaining family members and friends or simply for enjoyable.
That’s what patio heaters are for! You’ve likely seen these large pyramid or mushroom-shaped devices warming your favourite outdoor dining spot, but they’re also great for keeping your home outdoor spaces warm enough to enjoy throughout the year.
Does your winter feature chestnuts roasting by the fire or mostly huddling under blankets indoors?
You’ve likely seen a large pyramid or mushroom-shaped metal object radiating heat at your favourite outdoor dining spot.
Have you considered a similar solution for your outdoor space at home?
Indoor heating driving up your power bill?
Find the right heater to efficiently radiate heat.
Patio heaters come in various forms including floor-standing, hanging, wall-mounted, or tabletop. Patio heaters can be powered by natural gas, electric current, propane, or wood.
- Natural gas heaters are often chosen to make use of an existing natural gas line. Natural gas burns cleaner than wood and are relatively easy to maintain. They require professional installation and thus require a higher upfront cost.
- Electric heaters are easy to use, somewhat portable, and safe to use indoors. Electrical patio heaters take longer to radiate heat.
- Propane heaters work quickly and can be easily moved. However, propane tanks are more expensive than natural gas. Propane patio heaters are not recommended for covered spaces.
- DIY and commercial wood-burning heaters, fire pits, and chimneys are the most affordable options but require the most work. Wood is relatively difficult to light. Fire produces sparks and embers which require constant supervision.
Buying Guide | How to Buy a Patio Heater
Put an end to the winter chill down your spine. End the shivering. Extend the outdoor season even amid brisk evenings and colder months, creating a year-round outdoor space for family and friends. Outdoor heaters can be fairly inexpensive and low-maintenance appliances, but you may encounter some frustration sorting through the hundreds of models on the market today. Many seem identical, with only a few subtle differences of note. To help clear up the confusion, our outdoor heating experts compiled this guide covering the main points to consider when buying a patio heater. It’s our hope that the warmth of our wisdom will lead you toward the right decision for your space.
The complete guide to extending your time outside
What Are Patio Heaters? A patio heater is exactly what it sounds like—a device to heat your patio. But there’s a lot more to them than that, and knowing the whole field before you buy will ensure you get the right heater for your needs.
Patio heaters buying guide. Do you have too many concerns that are bogging you right now? This may cause you buy an incorrect patio heater. To make sure that you do not make a disaster out of your shopping, ask yourself four very significant questions that people should ask before buying one.
- Who is going to use the heater?
- Where precisely do you want to heat?
- What kind of heater do you want?
- Exactly where do I buy one particular?
After knowing the answer of the above questions, we have to determine which outdoor heater is the best choice for your yard or patio, you want to understand what your options are and determine which priorities matter the most to you. These are some of the most important factors to keep in mind and features to be aware of during your search for the best outdoor heater, to avoid squandering of money. As we all know, “Money flows in the direction of value.”
- How You’ll Use It?
- Typical Weather
- Aesthetics and Atmosphere
- Ease of Use
Considerations When Buying Patio Heaters
- Residential / Commercial Warranty – Choose from a brand that offers commercial warranties to ensure heaters stand the test of time.
- Heating Area – Measure the length, width, and total square footage of the space you need heated.
- Outdoor Heater Accessories – Permanently mounted heaters should be professionally hardwired. Consider options such as an on/off switch, dimmer switch, remote control, or wifi-enabled smart controllers.
Different Types of Outdoor Heaters
- Portable Heaters While we’re calling the heaters in this category “portable heaters”, others might refer to them as tent heaters or personal heaters. No matter what you call them, the heaters in this category offer heat for your campsite in a small, but usually powerful package.
- Mushroom-Style and Pyramid-Style Propane Heaters These are much larger than the portable styles mentioned above. That said, if you won’t be moving your rig much, one of these types might be the best part of the heater for you.
- Tabletop Heaters Tabletop heaters are a mix of portable heater and mushroom-style heater. As the name suggests, they sit on a table, supposedly offering heat to those sitting around it. They attempt do this by spreading heat using a “mushroom top” like the mushroom-style heater.
- Heat LampsThe final option is a heat lamp. These can be on a stand or something you hang from a ceiling. Obviously, you’d need the type with a stand for camping.
Patio Heaters For Hosting Friends Outdoor.
Outdoor winter events are possible. Heaters make it possible to host an outdoor event like a dinner, wedding, private concert, film screening, awards gala, graduation, or even a kid’s birthday. As the cooler weather rolls in and as the sun goes down, don’t shuffle guests indoors. Renting a patio heater can be a cost-effective way to maintain a seamless flow of outdoor enjoyment.
To properly heat a tented event, you will need about one heater for every 1,500 square feet. That’s
the average and can shift depending on several factors:
- More guests in a tighter space will require less heat.
- A shorter tent will require less heat.
- Open ends to the structure will require more heat.
Open-air events are terrific during the summer and fall months. In warm southern states, you may be able to comfortably run them into winter with a little help from your local patio heater rentals outfit. Both Patio Comfort and Sunglo lines are uniquely suited for this type of event planning. Heaters from either line will be both visually appealing and last the entire party.
By centralizing intimate group seating arrangements and food near the heat sources, you will pull
your guests together. While exciting food, beverages, and entertainment are key factors, a great
party is always about the terrific people.
Whether you are a parent hosting a graduation party, a friend helping to organize a wedding
reception, or a professional event planner, propane heater rentals are an excellent and cost effective way to ensure that guests remain comfortable from beginning to end.
Ready to design your dream outdoor space for year-round enjoyment? Contact us to learn more about how you can turn your backyard into an outdoor palace!
“Due to a rush before the Thanksgiving holiday, we’re seeing extremely low stock of all the patio heaters we recommend. Given safety considerations for outdoor heating appliances like patio heaters, we only recommend purchasing from a reputable brand.”
– Business Insider, November 2020
“keep cold-weather gatherings warm while you’re social distancing